This incredible event is open to everyone. Whether you are a bride, groom, wedding professional or just want to support a great cause, join us at the Blissful Wishes Ball in Denver on November 11th. This event is produced by Wish Upon a Wedding, the world’s first non-profit organization providing weddings and vow renewals for couples facing terminal illness and serious life altering circumstances.
You can read more about the event and purchase tickets at: http://wishuponaweddingcolorado.eventbrite.com. There is also a fantastic online auction for brides and grooms including great wedding services you can bid on. The auction information is here: https://www.biddingforgood.com/auction/AuctionHome.action?auctionId=115386483
We look forward to seeing you at the gala!
Five Things to Know about “The Monkey”
1. Pink Monkey Solutions is a full service special event design/production boutique specializing in lighting, decor, and sound.
2. Pink Monkey Solutions owners, Michael Baugh and Nathan Cox, met in acting school and both enjoyed a career in the NYC theater world before finding their way to Colorado and opening Pink Monkey Solutions. The experiences they gained building shows has been invaluable in the events business.
3. Owner, Nathan Cox, was the Master Electrician for The Vilar Center for the Performing Arts in Beaver Creek for five years. He brings a wealth of theatrical lighting design experience to his event lighting designs. Few people these days know that he also can sing like a canary and tap dance light Fred Astaire.
4. Owner, Michael Baugh, spent 5 years on the road with Snapple Beverages as their National Mobile Marketing Campaign field manager. He built large-scale PR events around the country, which provided him with extensive experience in event logistics. Few people these days know that he was the creator of “The Snapple Dance” which had a brief 30 seconds of fame back in 2002.
5. Event Designer, Claire Tyler, has an extensive background in visual merchandising. She brings an incredibly trained eye for fabrics, texture, color, and aesthetics to all of her designs. Few people these days know that she used to be the voice of “Rosanna” on a Mexican soap opera that was being translated into English.
PrettyWriting.com is offering a 20% discount on all calligraphy orders placed in October and November. Professional calligraphy is a great way to address your wedding invitations and save the date cards. Calligraphy can also be used for your escort and place cards. Evette is the owner of PrettyWriting.com and is located in the Denver area. She provides professional calligraphy for clients throughout the United States.