A very big welcome to our newest venue partner, the Four Seasons Downtown Denver! The Four Seasons in downtown Denver eases the worry of wedding planning with our specially designed wedding packages. At Four Seasons Hotel Denver, wedding specialists are ready to offer expert assistance – allowing you to anticipate your special day with pleasure and confidence. Whether you dream of a grand gala or an intimate gathering, we invite you to explore all the possibilities. All wedding packages at the Four Seasons include the following amenities:
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist to assist with wedding arrangements
- Private room for a religious or civil ceremony
- Complimentary guest room for the bride and groom on the night of their wedding, with special Four Seasons amenities
- Special room rates for family and guests of the bridal party
- Use of a special bridal room, close to the Ballroom, as a changing room for the bride and her attendants
- For weddings with over 50 guests, complimentary menu tasting for four people with consultation from the Hotel’s Executive Chef and Pastry Chef
- Distinguished cuisine – with customized menus and unique wine pairings available
- Complimentary full banquet settings, including dining tables and coordinating chairs, floor-length table linens and harmonising cloth napkins under glowing custom chandeliers
- Elegant china, including show plates, silverware and sparkling Schott Zwiesel Mondial crystal stemware for a premier table setting
- Complimentary dance floor and staging for your musical entertainment
- Complimentary access to the caldarium steam room and Jacuzzi tubs and access to book unique nature-inspired Spa treatments in our Spa couple’s suites, one of which offers a deep soaking whirlpool tub for two.
The Four Seasons is the perfect place for a downtown Denver wedding. You can find more wedding information at the Four Seasons and at StudioWed Denver. Thank you to Jared Wilson Photography for the fabulous images of the Four Seasons.