3/4 ounce(s) Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
2 ounce(s) collins mix
2 ounce(s) cranberry juice
1 wedge(s) lemon
Add Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum, collins mix, and cranberry juice to ice-filled highball glass and stir.
Garnish with lemon wedge.
Are you looking to get in shape for your big day? Solid Fitness offers training in their Greenwood Village studio and on-site at your home or office. Even if you only have an hour during lunch, they can help!
Here are 5 things to know about Solid Fitness:
1) Solid Fitness just opened their first studio location in Greenwood Village!
2) Even if the studio isn’t near you, their trainers will come to you! Solid Fitness trains many clients in their homes or offices during lunch.
3) They have a combined 15 years of experience in personal training.
4) Not only do they help you get in shape but they also have the knowledge to correct postural imbalances. You know, the ones we all get from working too hard, carrying heavy purses, wearing high heels, etc. Let their experts help relieve your lower back pain!
5) Even if you’ve worked with or currently work with a trainer, they guarantee a different experience and different results.
Contact Solid Fitness today and mention StudioWed for 20% off your first month of training!
Solid Fitness Personal Training
6595 S. Dayton Street Suite 1600
Greenwood Village, CO 80111