About Modern Trousseau Nashville: Modern Trousseau’s third U.S. flagship boutique, is nestled in Nashville’s historic downtown neighborhood. Brides are finding “the one” from a large selection of couture wedding gowns all housed in our chic yet modern location at 425 Church St. Brides will also find veils, cocktail dresses, mother’s dresses and accessories all designed and made with love in the USA b Modern Trousseau designer, Callie Tein.
Get to know Madison:
1. What is your favorite vacation spot? — On U.S. soil, it would have to be Miami, FL (my grandparents live there!) But my favorite city in the world is Florence, Italy.
2. Favorite Nashville hangout? — Anywhere in Midtown with live music playing.
3. What is your favorite sport? — I played basketball for 13 years so it’s my favorite sport to play, but my favorite sport to watch is football!
4. What makes you stand out? — I genuinely have a passion for helping people whether in my personal or professional life. When it comes to my brides (and friends) I want everyone to know that I am on their team and will always have their best interest at heart.
5. What does your ideal day look like? — My ideal day starts with a morning coffee while watching the Today Show and someone else picking out my outfit, doing my makeup and hair (kidding, but not really). Then going to brunch with my friends and spending the remainder of the afternoon watching Netflix and relaxing.
What Modern Trousseau Nashville Offers: An intimate bridal experience with custom options in creating a dream wedding gown or evening gown.
What Others Are Saying:
Google Review: Ali Terrell
“I had a pretty specific idea of my perfect wedding dress. Modern Trousseau designed a custom neckline from one of my personal dresses that I love! I had no idea that was even possible in the wedding dress world, but they exceeded my expectations. The whole process was enjoyable with zero stress.
Absolutely the most pleasant experience at MT Nashville. Madison is beyond sweet, helpful, and talented. I couldn’t have been happier that I chose a MT dress.
-Dresses are made to your measurements. I did not need any alterations!
-Super quick delivery times. Most of my friends waited months for their dresses from other places.
-Made in USA
-Bonus: personalized date and monogram inside the dress, sketch of your actual wedding dress (so pretty I framed it!)”
Google Review: Megan Palmisano
Modern Trousseau is not just a store but it was a whole experience. It was such an incredible place to find a wedding gown from start to finish. The dress was so spectacular and the compliments have been endless. Thank you!
Contact info: email@example.com or 615-733-0155