|About LMA Designs:lma design is a small floral design company with a huge heart and big vision for expressing your love and feelings through the design of flowers.
A northern girl relocated to the heart of Nashville, Tennessee, I am committed to providing stunning flowers in every shape and size for each of life’s special occasions. Every couple has a unique story with unique elements that describe them. Flowers and details can help enhance any environment to express your story. I strive to build relationships with each client to learn more than just the basics of their lives so that we can turn a detail into a design.
I have been obsessed with flowers for as long as I can remember. With over 12 years of floral knowledge and 6 years in the floral event design industry, I have been able to combine my passion with my career and have met hundreds of incredible couples near and far.
I want to make a difference and I am convinced that flowers can help.
[ps] the lma design floral assistant is our very curious and very furry labradoodle, Ellie.
Get to know Lauren:
1. What is your favorite vacation spot? — I will gladly take any beach, any day- My favorite piece of heaven is Turks and Caicos!
2. Favorite Nashville hangout? — If I cannot be found at the studio with my sweet and furry labradoodle sidekick, Ellie; I will most likely be found at On The End Crossfit working out or working with Gigi’s playhouse Friends, Fun and Fitness program training young adults with Down Syndrome.
3. What is your favorite sport? — Football!
4. What makes you stand out? — Our relationship with our clients is extremely important to us. We love to develop more than just a vendor-client relationship and create a friendship that can extend past your wedding or event!
5. What does your ideal day look like? — An ideal day at LMA always starts with coffee! Then off to the studio. Ellie comes along to our design studio most days to greet clients, keep morale up on long days and lay on the sofa in her spare time. Depending on the day and the weeks events, I will answer emails and work on updating proposals and meeting with clients and begin prep and designing. I always end the day with a good workout at the gym.
What LMA Designs Offers:
Custom floral design proposal bringing each client’s vision for their event to life
What Others Are Saying:
“Lauren Marie Atkinson Designs is AMAZING. The flowers that she did for my wedding reception looked like it was from a magazine. She is very talented and worth every penny. She did an amazing job customizing arrangements.”
“Oh my goodness the bouquets and boutonnieres Lauren designed for us were beautiful. We were on a tight budget, and Lauren was flexible about only creating our bouquets and boutonnieres (my bridesmaids and I did all the flowers for the reception). Her designs were gorgeous. All of us couldn’t stop staring at them and raving about them! I’m going to preserve my bridal bouquet — it was perfect.”
“Lauren did a BEAUTIFUL job with our flowers at our wedding this past weekend at Belle Meade Plantation. From the beginning she was willing to work within our budget. She was wonderful with helping me to refine the look we wanted–natural but elegant. The centerpieces and decor were exactly what I wanted. She added things like candles, airy greenery all around, greenery and flowers on cakes, little sprigs on the plates, etc. to make the decor truly come to life. We freaked out over how gorgeous the head table was especially, with the garland and roses weaved in it with gold pillar candles. I was thrilled with the bouquets and boutonnieres. I am convinced Lauren can do anything! Everyone was so impressed with how beautiful it looked. Just stunning. She was also professional, easy to worth with, and extremely friendly. I’d hire her again in a heartbeat.”