Let me first start off by saying, congratulations! The moment you have been anxiously anticipating is here! The man of your dreams proposed and you are on cloud nine! This is such an exciting time in your life. It can also be a very confusing and frustrating time. You have the ring, you have your beau, but now what? Let us help you with a step-by-step, play-by-play!
- By now, I’m positive you have told everyone. Family and best friends should know first. Now it’s time to take it to social media. Post a picture of the proposal with an adorable caption that will have everyone swooning! It’s your time to shine, don’t be shy!
- Get your ring insured! Yes, this is so important. If a diamond falls out, it drops down the garbage disposal, gets lost, ETC. you will be ever so glad that your precious stone is insured.
- Stop by your favorite salon and get a manicure! Everyone’s eyes will be on your hand, so grab your best friend or fiance, splurge on a professional manicure, and start flaunting!
- Set up an Engagement shoot! These are super fun and you will completely regret not taking these photos. You can use these pictures to send out as your Save the Date invitations, at your wedding, or to send out with your formal invitation. Tip- make sure you and yours are wearing something with a pop of color, it definitely helps the pictures to stand out!
- Pull out your calender! Start thinking of important dates such as, your wedding date, when to send out invites, when to have your bachelor and bachelorette parties, and much more! Set aside your own agenda dedicated to your wedding. This will help you remember vendor meetings, tours, fittings and much more! It is crucial to stay organized as a bride-to-be! Tip- having an agenda set aside for your wedding will also be a great keepsake to have and look back on!
- Call StudioWed! We help you find the perfect vendors and venues that will fit your style, personality, availability, and budget! Contact us today to schedule your free consultation!
- Hire a wedding planner! Yes!! You do need a wedding planner on your special day. This person will make sure your wedding is executed perfectly. Everything will be in tip top shape and everyone will be on their ques.
- Enjoy this time! Don’t let your engagement pass you by too quickly. Capture these moments. Start dreaming and planning out your ideal wedding (now you have an excuse to spend all of your time on Pinterest :) ) Make sure you’re making your special someone feel included in the planning process. Schedule dates and fun outings that will continue to bring you two close together. Share ideas and thoughts of your special day with one another!