About Fete Nashville:
Get to know Sara:
1. What is your favorite vacation spot? — the beach! any beach. Belize is on my bucket list.
2. Favorite Nashville hangout? — I just went to the rooftop bar at The George Jones Museum – that is definitely my new favorite hangout. It’s amazing!
3. What is your favorite sport? — I am at the hockey rink with my 7 year old all.year.long. I have learned to love hockey. #hockeymom
4. What makes you stand out? — We only accept 8 weddings a year, and we take a lot of time getting to know our clients, so each wedding is personalized in every aspect. We never repeat the same design twice; everything is truly custom!
5. What does your typical day look like? — Some days I’m working on this computer from sunrise to sunset. And some days we are running around with clients going to cake tastings, picking out linen, china, chandeliers, designing invitations or working with our vendors designing custom furniture. I prefer the latter.
What Fete Nashville Offers:
- Founded by Sara Fried in 2009, Fête Nashville is a multi award-winning luxury wedding planning + events company known for delivering sophisticated, elegant and personalized events. Our weddings are published in wedding magazines and blogs, locally and nationally.
- Notable accolades include Winner of The Knot’s ‘Best of’ Wedding Planner award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016. In 2015, Fête Nashville was inducted into the The Knot’s Wedding Planners Hall of Fame; the only planner from Tennessee to be included in this prestigious circle.
- Fête Nashville was featured in Brides UK magazine for their Favorite 50 Wedding Planners in the World.
- Our roster of clientele include sports and entertainment celebrities including the NFL, a Major League Baseball player, a Dancing With The Stars Winner, an American Idol winner, a NY Times Best Selling Author, a gold medal Olympian, musicians, singer-songwriters, music industry executives, CMT executives, a beauty queen, reality TV stars, the CIA, and international royalty.
- We’ve been fortunate to work with Rascal Flatts, Montgomery Gentry, Lonestar and planned weddings for the managers of Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Zac Brown Band, and Big & Rich.
- Sara is a frequent contributor to BRIDES magazine.
“HI BEST WEDDING PLANNER IN THE WORLD!!!!! You truly made my fairytale wedding come true! I don’t think our wedding day could have been ANY more perfect and any more US. From how it ran to the details, you thought of for Andrew and I. You blew us away and we couldn’t have been happier!!! You’re superhuman! You’re amazing Sara. So grateful I got to work with you.” ~Shawn Johnson