Vendor Spotlight : Kristyn Hogan Photography
About Kristyn Hogan Photography:
When I was ten years old, I picked up a camera, dressed my three year old little brother in a suit, wrapped a white blanket around the neighbor girl and took them into the backyard to take their “wedding photos.” Eight years later, I shot my first wedding with a real bride & groom and fell completely in love. I fell in love with capturing life, with finding a moment and holding onto it forever. It’s been eleven years since that first wedding and I’m still falling in love with these moments that tell a story. And having my husband by my side for every one of them makes me the luckiest girl in the world.
A few things I love besides the look on a groom’s face as he watches his bride walk down the aisle. Jesus. Making my husband laugh. Football. Switzerland. Board games. And closing my eyes & breathing in fresh air.
Please enjoy the moments & stories you find here. I’d love to hear your story.
Get to know Kristyn Hogan:
- What is your favorite vacation spot? — Wengen, Switzerland! It’s an amazing spot amidst the Alps that you can only reach by train. Surrounded by breathtaking mountains, hundreds of waterfalls and meandering cows with no cars allowed…It really is the most beautiful place on earth.
- Favorite Nashville hangout? — Matt & I recently built our home on 11 acres of beautiful countryside outside of Nashville, so right now I have to say that’s our favorite hangout spot!
- What is your favorite sport? — We enjoy sailing together, it’s surprisingly quite a work-out!
- What makes you stand out? — Matt has the best laugh in the world, ask anyone who knows him and they’ll agree :)
- What does your ideal day look like? — Spending time in my garden, going for a hike, relaxing with a glass of wine, playing a strategy game with friends and laughing with my husband.
What Kristyn Hogan Photography Offers: Spirited, Fresh, Timeless wedding photography
What Others Are Saying: “Your husband has the best laugh in the world. And you take pretty great photos too.”
Contact info: On the web: www.kristynhogan.com / On Instagram: @kristynhogan /