StudioWed is excited to introduce Dave DeMichelis with Celebration Nation Entertainment!
1. How long have you been in business? CNE is celebrating its 6th year in business. We produce variety dance bands like Groove Nation and Diamond Orchestra for Weddings and Special Events throughout the Rocky Mountain Region. I’m coming up on my 30th anniversary in the Colorado Special Events industry.
2. What is your favorite thing about working in the wedding industry? It’s an industry creating Fun and Happiness! I love to exceed my client’s expectations and fulfill their musical vision of what a great event can be.
3. What is a fun fact about you? I love to garden, cook, collect antiques (especially vintage guitars), skeet shoot and cheer for the Broncos!
4. If you could invite three people to have dinner with you, who would you pick?
- Living: Hillary Clinton, Joni Mitchell and Nichole Curtis – the Rehab Addict (HGTV).
- Deceased: Miles Davis, Dr. Hunter S. Thompson and Frank Zappa
5. What is your dream vacation? I’ve traveled extensively. Turkey, Australia and New Zealand are currently on my bucket list. But you can always send me to New Orleans in the spring!
6. The three items you can’t live without are… Good Friends, Love and Music
7. What is your favorite food? Sorry – That list exceeds the bandwidth of this blog. lol
8. Who is your favorite band/musician? See Answer # 7, lol
9. What was your favorite childhood toy or game? Kites!
10. What language would you like to learn? I know just enough French, Italian and Spanish to get into trouble lol… Pig Latin perhaps? Learning the language of Music is my lifelong passion…