StudioWed Asheville Vendor Spotlight – Colorful Palate
1) This of course had to be number one… Their food is amazing
2) When it comes to displaying their food at weddings, they go above and beyond to make sure it looks beautiful.
3) Their Pimento Cheese is sold all over Asheville and it’s one of our favorites!
4) They can really create anything for you.. From having oysters at your wedding to a Smores bar!
5) They are a true veteran here at StudioWed Asheville! From attending many think tanks to giving back, they are truly part of the StudioWed Asheville team!
6) In need of some late night food at your wedding? Don’t worry they can take care of that for you too!
7) You can head on over to their website to see some sample menus!
8) Follow them on social media! They are constantly sharing food tips and recipes!
9) When working at your wedding they go above and beyond and are very professional
10) Their past clients rave about them… See for yourself below!
“We can’t thank you enough for the role each of you played in making the Roberts-Joyce wedding beautiful, delicious, fun and memorable! The most amazing thing is how each of you are on the same wavelength with Lucy and Jeff. That is what made the whole event so uniquely them! I am retiring my “skills” as a wedding planner although I will certainly tell others about the “dream team” we pulled together for Lucy and Jeff’s wedding!! Thank you, thank you for being so professional, talented, reliable, and easy to communicate with. It has truly been a pleasure working with each of you! Bo and I agree that it is fortunate Lucy is our only daughter because we certainly couldn’t top this event anywhere!”
Best Wishes to Lucy & Jeff!