We always say over and over again how lucky we are to have so many great wedding venues, that are all very different, apart of StudioWed Asheville. I am sure you have seen previous blog post in the past about how each one is special in its own way. From ballrooms, to lakes, to a modern feel, we have really got all the varieties apart of StudioWed Asheville. That being said with busy season (October) coming to an end (it actually never spots being busy around here), we felt like it was time to do a quick recap and venue spotlight of our StudioWed Asheville wedding venues.
- This picture was shot by Sunday Grant Photography Fall 2016 at Lake Lure Events. At Lake Lure you have the lake, barn, and beautiful mountain views to enjoy.
- This wedding shot was taken by Two Ring Studios at Homewood! Homewood look like a castle. With both indoor and outdoor spaces and just walking distance from downtown Asheville it is truly a great spot to get married at.
- The Mozingo Photography team took this stunning picture at The Grove Park Inn. The Grove Park Inn is not only a famous hotel but has some of the most gorgeous views in all of Asheville.
- This shot was taken by Aaron Imaging at the Grand Bohemian. The Grand Bohemian also has both indoor and outdoor options, with one of the most gorgeous ballrooms in Asheville North Carolina!
- Last but not least… The shot was taken at The Venue by the Mozingo Photography team. The Venue is a great modern spot to get married at located in downtown Asheville.