Stuck on if you should hire a band or a DJ? Today we have put together a list for you on the benefits for having a DJ vs band. We are so lucky to have a great DJ apart of StudioWed Asheville, Mr. C’s Mobile Disc Jockey! He has been apart of the studio for quiet sometime now and sure knows what he is doing! He will make sure your DJ will be the perfect fit for your big day and your guest will be dancing all night long!
“For the life of your party and the party of a lifetime, rely on Mr. C’s Mobile Disc Jockey. We have more than 15 years of experience and will hold pre-wedding meetings with you at no charge. Our state-of-the art computer systems are compact and hold over 35,000 songs, and our top-of-line speakers work to ensure great quality and sound. We also provide spectacular light shows that enhance the music…all at excellent and affordable pricing!” – Mr.C’s Mobile Disc Jockey
- They can download any song for you!
- You can listen to the original soundtrack.
- They can take request from your guest on the day of.
- They take up less space.. More dancing room for you!
- Less vendor meals.. You are dealing with one person vs a group.
- There will be no issues when it comes to your first dance song.
- Your guest will recognize the music.
- They can mash up the songs together so there will never be a dull moment in your reception!
- They have less of setup. Sometimes bands have special request to the venue to make sure their equipment works
- They make a great MC!