When it comes to fashion we all know that trends come ago. Which is why we thought it would be a good idea to reach out to Margaux, owner of Wildflower Bridal, and get an update on wedding dress trends! We truly are so lucky to have a beautiful bridal boutique in Asheville NC. Margaux’s bridal shop is up-to-date with the current designers and trends of each season. She makes trips every year to New York bridal fashion week to keep her store in stock with only the best dresses of the season!
That being said here are 5 wedding dress trends of the season from a true expert, Margaux! All trends are paired with dresses that you can find at Wildflower Bridal Boutique.
1. Sleeves- cap sleeves, half sleeves, 3/4 sleeves, and especially LONG SLEEVES
Photo Credit :: Laci Frazier Photography
2. Illusion/tattoo lace- on sleeves, on necklines, on back details
Photo Credit :: Rachael McIntosh Photography
3. Showing some skin- it can be an open back, a deep plunging neckline, a slit in the skirt, etc
Photo Credit :: Wedding Nature Photography
4. Body-conscious shapes- silhouettes that are curve-hugging and sexy- mostly fit and flare/trumpet styles
Photo Credit :: Audrey Goforth
5. Separates- lots of tops/bustiers and skirts that can be mixed and matched and worn again after the wedding