Happy March, everyone! To kick off this fabulous month, we are starting out with a brand new Vendor Spotlight! This Vendor Spotlight is on our newest addition to the StudioWed Nashville family, Katelin Hayes Desserts! Katelin is as sweet as the desserts she makes and just as talented. We are so grateful to have her with us and love checking out her new creations! We can guarantee, if you don’t follow her on Instagram and Facebook, by the end of this blog you’ll want to!
About Katelin Hayes Desserts :
Wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming, but picking out wedding desserts should be a piece of cake! That is what we are here for.
By offering you high-quality scratch made cakes and desserts we assure you that you and your guests will love what you choose. Wheather you are looking for a wedding cake for your big day or a custom cake or dessert for another special occasion we can help!
Get to know Katelin:
- What is your favorite vacation spot? — My favorite vacation spot is any where there is sand! Specifically the Big Island of Hawaii. With the blue waters and perfect weather, Kona Hawaii is by far my favorite place. (My husband also proposed to me there, so it holds a special place in my heart!)
- Favorite Nashville hangout? — My favorite Nashville hangout is Taco Mamacita. I love tacos, but honestly who doesn’t? The vibe there is fun and I love the charm of Edgehill Village!
- What is your favorite sport? — My favorite sport is Hockey. I actually grew up in West Tennessee where hockey was not a thing. So upon moving to Nashville, I really fell in love with the sport!
- What makes you stand out? — I think what makes me stand out is that I strive to serve everyone with quality and honesty in my product as well as service. I put passion into fulfilling every vision, whether it be a small birthday or a large elaborate wedding.
- What does your ideal day look like? — My ideal day is a day where I can complete all emails and cake orders by 5pm. Baking can sometimes require 12-13 hour days, so I LIVE for the days when I can curl up on the couch with popcorn and watch a good movie at the end of a successfully productive day!
What Katelin Hayes Desserts Offers:
Katelin Hayes Desserts is a custom bakery serving Middle Tn. Everything we make is handmade from scratch. We don’t use any pre made mixes, which can be rare in the cake industry. We make Wedding cakes, grooms cakes, birthday cakes, mini pies, cake pops, decorated cookies and so much more in between.
What Others Are Saying:
“Katelin provided the cakes and other desserts for our wedding dessert reception. Her cakes were amazing and looked great! The other desserts (cookies, mini pies, and cake pops) were all a big hit. Katelin was easy to work with, very helpful, and the desserts were all presented beautifully and tasted great! We couldn’t have been happier with our experience and numerous people requested her information after our party!”
Katie Moore Nashville, TN – September 2016
“Katelin did an absolutely amazing job making all kinds of sweet treats for my wedding. I decided to surprise my husband with a 3D cake of the truck he is currently building. All Katelin had to work off of was a sketch my husband drew and she absolutely nailed it! She was able to get every little detail onto the cake. Everyone was blown away at how amazing it looked and tasted! Everything she made – the 3D truck cake, cupcakes and traditional wedding cake looked and tasted amazing! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the most talented and easiest to work with baker in Nashville!”
Elizabeth Petty Lebanon, TN – March 2017
“Katelin made our Groom’s cake for our wedding and it was absolutely amazing. I asked for a pretty elaborate cake with some 3D objects and it looked amazing and tasted even better!!!!! I still can’t get over how perfect it was. Everyone was so impressed. She delivered it exactly when she said she would and responded to my e-mails quickly – she was super easy to work with. I loved the cake so much that I’m actually having her do my husband’s birthday cake this year. I HIGHLY recommend Katelin!!!”
Laura Baldwin Gallatin, TN – October 2016
Katelin Hayes Desserts
Thanks for stopping by to read our blog! Let us know your comments and thoughts! Happy Planning!
– StudioWed Nashville