Jeannine Kennedy, from Atlanta’s FAVOR Events and TheStylishPlanner.com blog, is coming to Nashville for The Style Plan Image Workshop! Event and wedding professionals are invited to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind opportunity, hosted at StudioWed in Edgehill Village, Monday July 26th from 9:00-4:30. Register now, spots will go quickly!
Virtual Image = website, blog, and social media use
Business Collateral = cards, stationery, brochures, books, albums, etc
Personal Image = YOU
The Style Plan will:
- present personal branding case studies of fellow wedding and event professionals assist you in defining the three main qualities about yourself that should determine your personal brand
- provide an overview of social media, why and how you should implement it in your business and how to take your social media game to the next level
- present clear and concise information on making your branding consistent across three key areas: your personal image, your collateral (stationery and marketing materials) and your online presence
- provide basic style guidelines such as personal color analysis, dressing for your body type, dressing for your specific profession and type of event, determining your personal style and maximizing your wardrobe assist you in setting specific goals to improve your business
- encourage you to set personal goals for health, wellness and image that will in turn, breathe new life into your business
- provide tips to help you promote your business at networking events and through social media introduce you to a panel of experts including image consultants, personal trainers, beauty and wellness experts, graphic designers, stationers, and web and blog designers.
Register here for Nashville: http://event.attendstar.com/view-event/the-style-plan—nashville/
**Early bird registration is $150, that will increase to $175 after midnight on July 16th. Contributing StudioWed vendors are free, of course and can register at the link provided below using the promotion code FREE. Non-participating StudioWed vendors can register at a discounted price of $50 using the promotion code RIGHTPLACE.
Each attendee of The Style Plan workshop will receive the following deliverables:
1. A Style Plan notebook with detailed notes on the above topics.
2. The Style Plan swag bag will include items generously donated by companies and professionals equipped to help you on your style journey
3. For a minimal additional fee, you will have an opportunity to have your headshots updated on-site by a professional photographer. (Details will be e-mailed in advance to workshop attendees.)
Other important info:
- Workshop registrants will be contacted by e-mail prior to the workshop and asked to complete a survey. This will allow the presenter to prepare in greater detail and best meet the expectations of the workshop.
- Workshops are limited to 20 attendees.*
- One scholarship will be awarded in each city to a new wedding and/or event professional.
- The workshop schedule will be 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with lunch from 12:00 p.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Early bird registration is $150 per person and will close one week prior to each workshop. If space remains, after the early bird deadline, registration will increase to $175.
- Workshops will include continuous coffee & water set-up and lunch provided by a StudioWed caterer.
- 10% of all workshop proceeds will go to The Stylish Planner’s chosen charity, The Girl Effect.
We can’t wait to see you there!
~ Mary Alice
1200 Villa Place, #402 Nashville