White Ink Calligraphy
Get to know Claire:
1. What is your favorite vacation spot? —Just about any beach where there is beachside service!
2. Favorite Nashville hangout? — I consider myself a foodie and absolutely love that the Nashville restaurant scene has blown up. I’m always out and about trying new places. I live in East Nashville; however, I tend to lean towards Germantown solely for their restaurants. City House is my absolute favorite, hands down. If you haven’t tried their Margherita pizza with an egg on the middle, and a side of octopus, you’re missing out on life.
3. What is your favorite sport? — Is throwing a tennis ball for my dog to catch considered a sport? YES! I have a 7 year old golden retriever who has WAY more energy than one would ever expect. He lives and breathes chasing a ball!
4. What makes you stand out? — I provide modern calligraphy services. My style is for the modern bride and budget friendly. I love to help brides incorporate my hand-lettering from their invitation envelopes to the welcome sign they use on their big day.
5. What does your ideal day look like? — Netflix. My dog. Wine.
What White Ink Calligraphy Offers:
Event Calligraphy services: wedding envelope addressing; place card lettering; handwritten seating charts; handwritten wedding vows, custom gift tags, wedding signage, etc.
What Others Are Saying:
“Claire was great! I needed a large number of name cards for my sister’s bridal shower. I explained to her that it was at a nicer restaurant and I wanted more than run of the mill hand-scribbled name cards (hence why I asked Claire to do it). They were better than I could have even expected! The price was very fair and the product was fantastic! I’ll definitely use Claire for my future wedding.” -Courtney 06.27.2016
“Definitely use this vendor! Saves time and takes the worry of addressing them yourselves! Great to work with and very flexible.” -Suzanne 06.06.2015
“My wife and I received a small uninteresting piece of paper for our wedding certificate six years ago. One day while perusing a local shop, I saw that they had beautiful ornate wedding certificates for framing. I had to buy one. We commissioned Claire to do the lettering on the certificate and it turned out perfectly! Her turnaround was quick and her skill was simply amazing. She really made the certificate look magnificent. Thank you, Claire!” – Jonathan 09.25.2010