Valentines Day : Nashville 2016
Whether or not you celebrate this holiday, there is still a billion different options to do! Valentines day can be a blast whether you have someone special or not. Here’s my top 10 of what to do in Nash, this Valentines day!
- Mike Stud at the Exit/In : one of the best remix artists will be here to celebrate this lovey dovey holiday with you! This concert will be great no matter what! http://www.exitin.com/event/992901-mike-stud-back-2-you-tour-nashville/
- Valentines w/ Sheryl Crow: Have a lovely date night at the Schermerhorn Symphony Hall with your loved one and Sheryl Crow this Valentines Day! https://www.nashvillesymphony.org/tickets/concert/sheryl-crow
- Murder Mystery: Enjoy a lovely evening at the Old Spaghetti Factory while trying to solve a Murder Mystery! http://www.nashville.com/CalendarofEvents/the-murder-mystery-company-in-nashville/2016-02-14
- The Southern: Celebrate Valentine’s with The Southern. Our Chef de Cuisine, Paul Brantley, has created a special 4 course menu for the evening which will be posted soon! $75/person. http://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=102&m=30
- Watermark: Valentine’s Day will include a $75 fixed menu on Saturday, (with regular menu) a la carte BRUNCH menu on Sunday from 11a-2p, and $75 fixed dinner menu only on Sunday night. http://www.opentable.com/promo.aspx?pid=102&m=30
- Walk it out: You would never think that Radnor Lake is right in Nashville! Its tranquil setting feels set apart from city life. It’s the perfect place to stroll hand in hand with someone special on Valentine’s Day.There’s just something about being near the grand elegance of the life-sized replica of the Parthenon to add a romantic flair to a Valentine’s date night in Nashville. Centennial Park surrounds it with its peaceful walking trails.
- Belcourt Theater: The Belcourt is the place to take in an artsy movie that will give your Valentine’s date an air of culture. Located in bustling Hillsboro Village, you’re sure to enjoy a good walk as well.
- Whole Foods for Valentines Day? : Whole Foods in Green Hills is offering a Valentine’s dinner with wine on February 14th! Limited to 6 couples, enjoy a multi-course meal with a special wine selection for each course! Perks include a wine tutorial and fine menu. Avoid the hussle and crowds and indulge in Chef Merijoy Rucker’s menu.
- If you want to have the best Valentine’s Day story ever, you’ll get married at the ridiculously beautiful Belmont Mansion. Each year, they offer elopement packages for ceremonies in the morning and evening on Valentine’s Day. Already married? No problem – they renew vows, too. Call 615-305-2021 to make your reservation.
- Not ready to take the plunge? Keep it casual with a romantic sunset picnic at Love Circle. Or get really creative with a special Valentine dinner at Salud Cooking School. Their multi-course dinner is limited to 6 couples, and each course has its own wine selection. You’ll get to take home recipes, and you can even get in on the cooking action if you want.
If you’re looking to get your loved one some last minute savories or sweets, be sure to check out two of our favorite vendors; Chef’s Market and Nashville Sweets! They won’t disappoint!
However you decide to spend this Valentines Day, we wish you a very happy and healthy one! Leave us a comment, letting us know what you plan on doing.
Happy Valentines Day!